SteelExpress announces move to larger premises
19-Jul-2009, Wolverhampton - SteelExpress, today announced the move to larger premises in Wolverhampton in the West Midlands. Mark Nicholls, managing director said "This will enable SteelExpress to continue to service its customers around the UK with a 48 hour delivery service on bars and cut pieces. And with the capacity to saw, bend and fabricate steel within a day now all under one roof, our service will be unrivalled."
Mark says the move has resulted in an additional non-ferrous sales person being taken on.
About Steel Express
Based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, Steel Express are steel suppliers and stockholders. Stock is deliver on its own fleet of dedicated vehicles locally and nationally quickly and efficiently on the day we say we will.
- We offer a cutting service from 5mm dia up to 850mm dia.
- Flame cutting is available up to 300mm thick in most specs.
- Shearing up to 20mm thick in mild steel aluminium & stainless steel.
- Plasma cutting up to 100mm thick in stainless steel.
- Lumsden grinding up to 2500mm X 2000mm.
- Fabrication and drilling service available on request.
Hollies Industrial Estate