Steel Express install new CNC Everising band Saw
16-January-2012, Wolverhampton - Steel Express are pleased to announce the installation of a brand new, fully automatic CNC Everising band saw HA460. The new saw will increase the cutting capacity of Steel Express and can cut diameters up to 460mm and flats of 500mm x 460mm.
Managing Director, Mark Nicholls says, "We have continued to see a steady growth in demand for steel products and are investing in new plant to enable us to offer an expanded cutting service to our customers. The new saw complements our existing capacity and enables us to continue delivering the highest possible standards of service to our clients."
About Steel Express
Based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, Steel Express are steel suppliers and stockholders. Stock is deliver on its own fleet of dedicated vehicles locally and nationally quickly and efficiently on the day we say we will.
- Free-issue precision cutting service on bars up to 460mm diameter.
- We offer a cutting service from 5mm dia up to 850mm dia.
- Flame cutting is available up to 300mm thick in most specs.
- Shearing up to 20mm thick in mild steel aluminium & stainless steel.
- Plasma cutting up to 100mm thick in stainless steel.
- Mirror finish stainless steel on request.
- Lumsden grinding up to 2500mm X 2000mm.
- Fabrication and drilling service available on request.
Hollies Industrial Estate